In accordance with Articles 13(1) and (2), 14(1) and (2), and 15 of Regulation (EU) No 20161679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, hereinafter referred to as RODO, we inform you that:In accordance with Articles 13(1) and (2), 14(1) and (2), and 15 of Regulation (EU) No 20161679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, hereinafter referred to as RODO, we inform you that:
- The controller of your personal data is: Palace of Marianna of Orange, Zamkowa 9, Kamieniec Ząbkowicki (hereinafter referred to as the Company)
- The Company’s Data Protection Officer is: Company Manager: Palace of Marianna of Orange, email: email@example.com
- Your personal data will be processed in order to:
(a) performing a contract with an entity to which you are a party – on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO;
b) fulfilment of legal obligations incumbent on the Company (in particular obligations under tax and accounting regulations) – on the basis of Article 6 (1) lit.
- Your personal data may be transferred to entities with which the Company has concluded a written agreement on entrusting the processing of personal data in order to perform the Company’s tasks.
- Your personal data will be stored for a period resulting from legal regulations, in particular for the period specified in tax and accounting regulations. Personal data will be stored for no longer than 10 years from the date of the first contact, in particular to ensure the possibility of resolving disputes, asserting claims.
- You have the following rights
(a) the right to access the content of your personal data
b) the right to rectify your personal data
c) the right to erasure of your personal data
d) the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data
(e) the right to data portability
(f) the right to object to the processing of your data
- You are entitled to notify the exercise of your rights in the following ways:
a) in writing to the Company’s registered address
b) by e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where the processing of personal data is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, which shall not affect the legality of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data in the following ways:
(a) in writing to the address of the company’s registered office
b) by e-mail to: email@example.com
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place where the alleged infringement was committed, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the RODO;
- The provision of personal data is a condition for the conclusion, performance of the contract. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, the consequence of failing to provide them will be the impossibility of concluding, performing the agreement.
The data may be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling. The company may process data concerning your financial situation/debts incurred, in order to assess your financial capacity for the purpose of concluding a contract and to prepare an adequate assessment in the process of concluding a contract.