🎨🎉 Enjoy an unforgettable journey into the world of local handicrafts and folk art! 🎉🎨
Are you curious about what talented artisans and craftsmen from our immediate area create? We would like to cordially invite you to a review of the handicrafts of local artists, which will be held at the magical Marianna Palace. It is there that the southern outbuilding will turn into a real paradise for lovers of unique and beautiful works.
🌺 What awaits you? 🌺
At this unique event we will have the opportunity to admire and purchase real gems of the handicraft world, such as:
- soy candles and aromatic soaps,
- flower compositions in pots for the home and garden,
- unique jewelry made of silver and semi-precious stones,
- delicious croissants with roses, baked with heart,
- natural honeys straight from a local apiary,
- charming and practical bags woven from string,
- magical decoupage works such as caskets, panels and pictures,
- unique cards and postcards in scraping technique,
- beautiful crochet products, such as napkins and figurines,
- handmade wooden products, including plywood, coasters, boxes and hearts,
- lovely hand-sewn toys from Mint House,
- aromatherapy accessories and stoneware from Aromatic Workshop.
We can’t wait to share this unique passion and talent of local makers with you!
Join us on August 6, 2023, Sunday, from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
The event will be held in the southern annex – the stables of Marianna Palace, which will provide a unique atmosphere.
📢 Help us get this great news to as many people as possible, share it with your friends, family and neighbors!
In front of the gate of Marianna Palace you will find posters inviting you to the event and signposts leading straight to the stables, where you will be able to admire the unique works of artists.
🖊️ Don’t forget to register! Visit https://palacmarianny.com.pl/wydarzenia/ and register for the review of handicrafts by local artists now to make sure you don’t miss this unique event!
Join us to discover the amazing world of local handicraftsmen and folk artists. This will be a meeting full of inspiration, beauty and creative energy that you can’t miss! 💫🎨
The project “New quality of sightseeing in the romantic palace and park complex in Kamieniec Ząbkowicki” is financed by Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway within the framework of the EEA and Norway Grants.