Lenné arrived in Kamenz Ząbkowicki in July 1858 to draw up plans for the terrace garden on site. In September of the same year, he presented Princess Marianne with a cost estimate for the construction of the upper terrace. Before 1860, a design was made for the south-western section of the terraces, covering the area between the palace facade and the access road.
“A new quality of sightseeing in the romantic palace and park complex in Kamieniec Ząbkowicki”.
The project is financed by Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway through the EEA and Norwegian funds.