In 1860, an extended plan of the terrace garden was created by Ferdinand Martius and revised by Lenné. The garden, realised between 1858 and 1868, was the largest of its type designed by Lenné and reached an area of approximately 0.7 hectares.

“A new quality of visiting in the romantic palace and park complex in Kamieniec Ząbkowicki”.
The project is financed by Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway through the EEA and Norwegian funds.